Search This Blog

Friday 20 May 2011

A short note.

I once again sit down to write my blog with any idea what I'll talk about. Thankfully I can always find something to talk about.

Last weekend I went down to London for the weekend. My main reason to be there was the FA Cup final. My team, Stoke City where playing the worlds richest club Manchester City. Sadly we lost 1-0, but I still had a great weekend. On the Sunday I visited the Natural History Museum.

The Natural History Museum is an amazing place and guess what it costs... Nothing! It is all free.

Unfortunately we didn't get to the museum until after 1 pm so we had less than four hours to look around a museum which you could easily spend two or three days looking around.

There isn't a great deal of point in me telling what is in the museum. All that information is on their website, I will recommend that you go through the main entrance rather than the side entrance despite the slight wait to get into the front door. This way you will see the museum's iconic deplodicus as you walk in.

There is so much to see that you will need at very least a full day there as an afternoon, like I had, isn't enough. I'll just have to visit again in the near future to see the rest.

That's about it for now, I'd write more but I'm writing this on my iPod touch as my MacBook has been hijacked by my sister.

Quote of the week:
"if it is in your way move it"


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment