Search This Blog

Monday 15 July 2013

I'm still working on it

Hi folks,

I am still intending to write my tea room/coffee shop reviews, I just haven't had the time. I've been out scuba diving all weekend, I've been out training and have completed my PADI Advanced Open Water dives this week, I went to two dive sites.

Eccleston Delph on Saturday. I have dived a number of times at EccyD, and despite the bad visibility at the site I really enjoy diving there and will be visiting there again soon. I completed my PADI Open Water Dives there, I also did my drysuit specialty there too. On Saturday we did navigation and photography, I went home at this point as I'm counting my drysuit specialty as part of my Advanced, Chris (the other student) did PPB.

Stoney Cove Sunday. I'd not been to Stoney Cove until this weekend, it is a giant site. We did Deep dive first and I went to 29.6m! It was damn cold down there. The final adventure dive was wreck diving! We went to explore the largest inland wreck the Stanegarth! This former tug was originally built in 1910 and now sits in 22m of water. A great wreck to visit if you can. The visibility is slightly better than Eccleston Delph but can silt up quickly.

That was my weekend, busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment