Search This Blog

Friday 5 July 2013

I've not forgotten I promised a letter about a coffee shop.

Hi folks,

I haven't forgotten I said I would write an article about a local tea room/coffee shop soon, I have indeed started it but I've forgotten about what I liked/disliked as I've been to other coffee shops since and managed to confuse the places I've been to. 

I've got a few days of work to do so I won't have chance to revisit until either Sunday (if they're open) or Friday next week. 

Until then let me tell you about a wonderful little thing I've bought for my ipad. As you may know this year I've started a number of new hobbies, scuba diving and photography being the main two. I've got a lovely camera which I love using, however sometimes I'd like to upload photographs from my camera or SD card to my ipad. Here is the answer, a camera connection thingy (see the crappy photograph below taken using my ipad just now) Brilliant! Okay, I've only used it once for a test but it worked beautifully. I am using my ipad more and more these days, it is easier than getting my MacBook out to transfer photographs off my camera and onto iCloud and the Internet. 
Anyway, see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment