Search This Blog

Monday 1 July 2013

Focus? What is that?

I wrote a new blog entry, whilst sitting in a local tea room, which discussed matters of lacking focus and procrastination, both of which are running themes of my blog posts. I often neglect this blog and fail to keep it up to date. Not because I have nothing to write, I've written countless articles for this which never made it on here. I think it is because this blog lacks focus.

I have friends who discuss certain topics in the blogs they write, like films, music, nature or other specific topics. In my blog I've tried to avoid covering the same topic too much or too often, ergo I've never focused on any particular area. But I realise that isn't really a problem, that is why I enjoy writing it so much because it is so eclectic in its nature.

With that in mind, this week I resolved to try to write a series of articles reviewing local coffee shops and tea rooms. I don't want this to become a coffee shop/tea room blog so I'll try to keep it a little more random than that. I'll try to review a coffee shop or tea room and whilst I'm enjoying said refreshment establishments I'll endeavour to write something unrelated.

Let us see how this pans out and I hope you enjoy my words.   

No comments:

Post a Comment