Search This Blog

Friday 3 June 2011

So sorry once again.

I'm sorry dear readers but this week I won't be making a proper blog post as I don't have the time. I have fallen behind with these things and it is so hard to catch up.

I have a busy weekend planned, tonight it dinner with my family followed by either going to see live music or staying over at my girlfriends house with her friends and tomorrow I am off camping! I'll take my iPod touch so if I can I'll try to make a start on next weeks blog. Any ideas on what to write would be great. Although I do have some ideas but I'm not paid for this so it is a case of finding time when I'm not doing paid work/work which will help me with my PhD.

I'm also on the lookout for a new cell/mobile telephone. So I have to do that soon as my old deal ends soon so I want to get something sorted asap. I'm going to spend some time looking at telephones now but don't think I'll sort anything until next week.

It is really sunny outside so I might just forget what I planned to do and get a cold beer and my Kindle and enjoy the garden instead. Sorry this weeks blog post is yet another weak effort, I'll endeavour to do better next week. Thank you for your support and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment